American Sniper

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you haven't see All Is Lost, you may not want to.

Redford, saw that. Im one of those dumbazzes for example who is scared of heights so I climb around on rocks where I live in northern CA, bungee jump off stuff or zip line every chance I get, and even have done a bit of skydiving. Im still scared of heights, but have had a great time being scared.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Redford, saw that. Im one of those dumbazzes for example who is scared of heights so I climb around on rocks where I live in northern CA, bungee jump off stuff or zip line every chance I get, and even have done a bit of skydiving. Im still scared of heights, but have had a great time being scared.
I used to repel off any rural bridge or water tower I could find. Now I'm older and get the Elvis leg if I'm on a 12' ladder.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe he shouldn't have said some of the things he said; the man was human, and humans make mistakes. It's the nature of the beast. That said, regardless of his faults, Chris Kyle, IMHO, is an American hero for this reason, if nothing else--those shots he took helped a whole bunch of other American heroes come home in a seat instead of a box.

MoBoost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
SPOILER ALERT!!!!

Top of the building on counter-sniper mission: Chris fired at the enemy sniper, but the other sniper on the roof said that it would reveal their position (and it did). What was their plan of action to begin with? Why send two sniper teams deep into enemy territory with no immediate back-up (20 min) or ability to fire? What were they doing on that roof? I understand that they were supposed to be "on top" of the enemy sniper - but then what? Blow darts?

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
WOW. What a crappy thing to say about the man. Way to show your ass, Ace, way to go. You managed to twist this thread all to hell and piss peope off calling a man like that a liar.

I pissed off people when I called a liar a liar? Oh, I'm so sorry. I won't do that again!*

*That's a lie.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I summed it up earlier in the thread...regardless of what was in Kyle's heart or his personal motivations, he is honorable for serving his country...even if the corrupt regime(s) sent him to kill people in a country that did not attack us. He isn't the problem, sending our military as pawns to destabilize the middle east and forward the cause of radical islam is not honorable. Making middle class americans finance a trillion dollars for NOTHING is not honorable. Kyle was willing to do what many men would not so he had balls and honor. But he was (just like the avg Republican) easily manipulated by fake, flag-waving treasonous pigs in Washington...it is sad.

WAKE UP CONSERVATIVES...you are being used!!! Just like the LEFT plays on people's emotions for the environment or various other "it's for the chillllllldren" causes, the neo-cons play on your patriotism and alpha-male mentality. These people have done more to help our enemy than anyone...they are traitors and the end result is we are strapped with debt, dead americans, and instability and jihadists running rampant. Stop trying to defend the undefendable just because you want to be on the winning team...admit you were wrong and get mad about how you were manipulated to help the enemy! Then let's close the damn borders and start to fix this nation...Ron Paul was right...I'm sorry for making fun of him...I too was manipulated to some degree.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I pissed off people when I called a liar a liar? Oh, I'm so sorry. I won't do that again!*

*That's a lie.

The movie is great. To call a man like Chris Kyle a liar is a cheap shot. What a jerk. OSA sinks to a new low with kind of post. I'm done here. I have had all the punk-ass comments like that I can handle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom