American Sniper

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just got back from seeing it. There were maybe a dozen to 18 people in the 12:10 showing, but that's pretty much what I expected on a weekday. It's every bit as good as Gran Torino. Excellent movie!

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just got back from seeing it. There were maybe a dozen to 18 people in the 12:10 showing, but that's pretty much what I expected on a weekday. It's every bit as good as Gran Torino. Excellent movie!

Eastwood is an American hero himself...I wish our society still had the same ideals as his generation.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been wanting to see this, but the old lady keeps dragging her feet and coming up with other stuff to do... I wonder if it's on purpose? But the plan is to see it on the balcony at the Moore Warren tomorrow so we can :drink:

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am a high school history teacher. Most of my students went to see American Sniper, the week it came out. The young men and women loved the movie, and the man. It made an old man and veteran feel good to hear young people make, both positive and negative, evaluations about our country and the war, but agree that we are lucky to have men such as Chris Kyle protecting our freedom.

Latest posts

Top Bottom