Ammo.....you can find it here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dropped the kid off at daycare this morning.....figured I'd swing by Academy I-240.
Dang!
A quarter 'til open and at least 60 people waiting in line. At least.
Nope.
Not gonna do it.
From what I hear...both I-240 & Norman got decent shipments. 9mm, 5.56, .45, .308, etc.
A buddy told me he was one of the last couple of people to get some 9mm and he was at the end of the line. Didn't get pick any out until about 9:45 (they opened tat 9AM).
I guess it's still coming in at regular prices if you're willing to wait in line for it.

Mr E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dropped the kid off at daycare this morning.....figured I'd swing by Academy I-240.
Dang!
Nope.
Not gonna do it.
From what I hear...both I-240 & Norman got decent shipments. 9mm, 5.56, .45, .308, etc.
A buddy told me he was one of the last couple of people to get some 9mm and he was at the end of the line. Didn't get pick any out until about 9:45 (they opened tat 9AM).
I guess it's still coming in at regular prices if you're willing to wait in line for it.

I was there and probably saw you do a drive-by!! They had a pretty dang good selection if you were able to get their early, but limited all "big" boxes (100 to 150 rounds) to one per customer. Guy working the front door and controlling the traffic said it was their biggest shipment in "a long time".

Stay_Shmackin

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dang!
Nope.
Not gonna do it.
I swing by there regularly and that one, along with the Midwest City Academy are always packed. It's crazy! Any idea if they got reloading stuff in?

Stay_Shmackin

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was there and probably saw you do a drive-by!! They had a pretty dang good selection if you were able to get their early, but limited all "big" boxes (100 to 150 rounds) to one per customer. Guy working the front door and controlling the traffic said it was their biggest shipment in "a long time".
Maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel. Haha. I'm hoping these big stores keep getting stuff in regularly.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife was at the midwest city one this morning to pick up some buckshot they showed in stock. No buckshot in the store. She did manage to score three boxes of wwb 9mm and the prices were pre panic. I don't think academy has ever raised their prices.

Stay_Shmackin

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's hoping! I just want to be able to have a healthy supply of rounds and be able to get some range time. Not going to shoot if I can't replenish!
I agree. Ive just stopped shooting for a while. H
My wife was at the midwest city one this morning to pick up some buckshot they showed in stock. No buckshot in the store. She did manage to score three boxes of wwb 9mm and the prices were pre panic. I don't think academy has ever raised their prices.
You're correct. They've stayed the same the whole time. Just can't keep it on the shelves.

Latest posts

Top Bottom