An AR15 problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I’m glad it worked out for you. A lot of companies advise a break-in number of rounds. Though, usually not necessary, times like this, it’s easy to see why. I would suggest if this problem comes up again, swap the uppers with another AR, if the problem continues on one of the guns you will know if it’s upper or lower issue. Be careful though, If it happens to both or neither, it might drive you crazy.

Snake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m glad it worked out for you. A lot of companies advise a break-in number of rounds. Though, usually not necessary, times like this, it’s easy to see why. I would suggest if this problem comes up again, swap the uppers with another AR, if the problem continues on one of the guns you will know if it’s upper or lower issue. Be careful though, If it happens to both or neither, it might drive you crazy.
It can most assuredly drive one crazy. I always wondered about "break in" for a gun. I guess some do and some don't.

Latest posts

Top Bottom