Antlers Deer festival

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was a telecommunications engineer in Tulsa, had a great job, but was ABSOLUTELY miserable. Being from a small town, I was not made for city life... at all. So I did what I always wanted to do. I quit my job, quit my girlfriend, quit everything, and moved to Antlers. That was the best decision I have ever made in my life. Now I make more money, have UNLIMITED hunting and fishing in my back yard and live in the most beautiful place on earth, surrounded by good folks. I was not created to live in the city 5 feet from someone else's house.

kdlong

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
made full circle back in the kiamichi mountains in
Being from a small town, I was not made for city life... at all. So I did what I always wanted to do. I quit my job, quit my girlfriend, quit everything, and moved to Antlers. That was the best decision I have ever made in my life. Now I make more money, have UNLIMITED hunting and fishing in my back yard and live in the most beautiful place on earth, surrounded by good folks. I was not created to live in the city 5 feet from someone else's house.[/QUOTE]

i am from southeast okla.i have 5 more years of this city life than i will be back in gods county for the rest of my life.

kdlong

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
made full circle back in the kiamichi mountains in
Me either. The only time I want to be that close to somebody I don't know is in my grave.

i want even have to worry about any strangers next to me.i am being burried in the middle of the family plots. grandparents on one side uncle east mom and dad on the other side of me and the old lady (don't tell her i called her that or i might need the spot sooner than latter).my brother and other uncles and aunts to the west of us. we have set and plotted all this out over the years.

Latest posts

Top Bottom