Any Cox technicians in here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve tried calling but cox has horrible customer service which is one reason I stopped using them.
When I moved in my current house it was a new neighborhood. They had Cox cable hanging on my fence and it was there several weeks. I called Cox and asked them about when they were going to bury it. They said “we can’t assist because you are not a Cox customer”. For some reason that really peed me off so I went and cut the cable. They were there within an hour and fixed it, then buried.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I moved in my current house it was a new neighborhood. They had Cox cable hanging on my fence and it was there several weeks. I called Cox and asked them about when they were going to bury it. They said “we can’t assist because you are not a Cox customer”. For some reason that really peed me off so I went and cut the cable. They were there within an hour and fixed it, then buried.

You just have to get their attention.

I was in HS, headed home from work. Jackwad coming from opposite direction turns left in front of me and I t-boned him. Woman that lived in corner house seen it all and calls cops. We sat for over 30 minutes with no response. The guy that lived across the street came in from work. Idiot I hit was blocking driveway. His neighbor told him that she had called it in 45 minutes ago. He parks in middle of street, goes in house and comes back out 1 minute later, laughing. He says they'll be here quick. He called and blurted out street intersection, says SHOTS FIRED, OFFICERS DOWN and hangs up. Couple of minutes and we had 8 cars, came from all 4 directions.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have got my rent houses back after a tenant moves out and I cut everything out that is not needed.
Or was not there when i rented it out.

Cut it off and stuff it down the hole and plug the hole.
My son left a lot of stuff I did not want in a house I let him live in.
Electronic front door lock and some security att junk with a big box.

I took it all out and slammed it to the concrete floor to make darn sure it was not fixable.
Then into the scrap iron bucket.

Keep it simple.

Latest posts

Top Bottom