Any interest in another bug out bag review?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunshine7388

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I was informed yesterday by eyecyou that he addressed the food stuff in his PM to everyone. Too bad he didn't think to include me when giving out instructions. My bad guys, my bad.

On the bright side we are gearing up for this, house is a complete wreck, but I've still got a week and a half!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I was informed yesterday by eyecyou that he addressed the food stuff in his PM to everyone. Too bad he didn't think to include me when giving out instructions. My bad guys, my bad.

On the bright side we are gearing up for this, house is a complete wreck, but I've still got a week and a half!

The house is fine ... :) We are looking forward to it.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

A preppers house is never a wreck, its just in another stage of preparedness. Looking forward to this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom