Any interest in attending a bug out weekend trip??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Haha! You can sit by me then ... I'll share my scotch with ya! (It doesn't have any brown floaties in it ... ROFLMAO!! And I'm not bringing anything close to a whole bottle ... You need some serious supervision, my friend!! :wink2:)

oh your funny. If GC comes i might sit in the wagon with him, lol.

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I talked to a couple of my Task Force members tonight at our fire meeting and they are interested. I'm going to try and get them to agree and help with some practical exercises, too. Two of them are Paramedics and all are land nav. SME's.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
oh your funny. If GC comes i might sit in the wagon with him, lol.

:lmfao: I can barely pull the dang thing with him sitting in it. Now I gotta haul your behind around to?!?!?!?! :lookaroun

I talked to a couple of my Task Force members tonight at our fire meeting and they are interested. I'm going to try and get them to agree and help with some practical exercises, too. Two of them are Paramedics and all are land nav. SME's.

Whoot! I am so excited. I'm gonna go start riding GC's ass right now to turn in a leave slip January 1 ... (Don't ask if you don't understand. I'll get up on my soapbox and nothing good will come of it. :lookaroun)

I need to find dub chops ... I wanna hammock to try out ... :D

First of all, I'm not certified in anything 'cept causing trouble, but I'll come anyway. Somebody's gotta keep an eye on you fellas!

And second, WTF is a "land nav SME"?!?!!? :anyone:

If you need anything of me, shooterdave, just ask and it shall be yours ... In the meantime, what kind of compass should I show up with?

Gillman, how old are the kiddos you are bringing?

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A compass is a compass they all do the same thing just dont buy the cheapest one out there and you should be fine. A hand held GPS will work better. lol

LOL ... ahhhh, a comedian ... We'll get along jjjuuuuusssssttttt fine ... :rotflmao:

SME usually means "Subject Matter Expert" so I assume they are experts in land navigation

Ohhhh, okay ... Thanks, never heard that one before ...

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
4. 2. and 2 - 1yr olds. They love outdoors, and in a SHTF situation, I am grabbing them. Their parents are on their own, I have just about given up on them, like the grandkids better.... :D

OMG, those are GREAT ages ... They still love you then! :wink2: Lurker you have been dethroned, my man ... I got kids to play with now! You and GC are on your own ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom