Any sales on High Point .45s?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larry Morgan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've toyed with one of the older ones. The mag catch was seriously a piece of plastic ON THE BOTTOM of the pistol that just held the mag in. At least they've improved it some over the years. Haha.

Coltcombat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those darn Hipoint pot metal pieces of junk aint good for nothing but going bang everytime ya pull the trigger and being quite accurate!!!!

...lol

rusty_stud

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i want one so i can wrap gorilla tape around the grip and take it into the amazon. any manufacturers make laser sights for em? maybe i'll just carry one for my security job. welp c ya. :bolt:

taymoor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't have one, and can afford to say I don't want one. I have shot a .40 though. It functioned fine, but lacked accuracy. Due to its funny shape I'd imagine. However, I think they are the most patriotic gun made today.:soldiers:

The second amendment guarantees the right to keep and bear arms to everybody. Had we not such an "affordable" firearm, there would be a defacto breech of 2A rights barring anyone under a certain income level from defending themselves. I see the $200 tax stamp as a parallel situation.

Will I buy a high point? who knows, but not anytime soon...
But, whenever I see one, I'll salute it for broadening the base of armed citizens on which this country was founded. (Flag waves in background)

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't have one, and can afford to say I don't want one. I have shot a .40 though. It functioned fine, but lacked accuracy. Due to its funny shape I'd imagine. However, I think they are the most patriotic gun made today.:soldiers:

The second amendment guarantees the right to keep and bear arms to everybody. Had we not such an "affordable" firearm, there would be a defacto breech of 2A rights barring anyone under a certain income level from defending themselves. I see the $200 tax stamp as a parallel situation.

Will I buy a high point? who knows, but not anytime soon...
But, whenever I see one, I'll salute it for broadening the base of armed citizens on which this country was founded. (Flag waves in background)

Now someone has finally hit the nail on the head. If it's about a hobby, or a professional application, or CCW, spend more. If you just need something that is reliable and affordable, and you aren't in the gun community, Hi-Point is a logical choice. CB

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
there is a pawn shop across from the big park in Yukon, that also sells them cheap. I still think Bob Morris is gonna be his best best. Bob sells them below retail for sure.

EhlerDave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know a lady that bought hi point just to see if she liked shooting. She had so much fun her second gun was a Kimber, wish I had one like that.

I have a 9mm hi point my wife got for me as a fishing box gun, does not make me feel bad when a worm crawls over it, I hate it when that happens to my nice clean Ruger. :)

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You need to go with a custom build. This is a one of a kind.
Most OSAers will not talk about it, but they all want it. This is the "UNICORN".
ai785.photobucket.com_albums_yy137_Biggsly_uglygun2.jpg

ai785.photobucket.com_albums_yy137_Biggsly_uglygun.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom