Any Xdm carriers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For those of you who carry XDm (any length) what's your favorite holster? I have the Minotaur MTAC. It's pretty comfortable, but it's still a little stiff.

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not an XDm, but XD 45 Compact with a CTAC... there's probably more comfortable holsters out there, but this is pretty comfy and hides my pistol pretty well. I wish they'd make an XDm with a shorter grip...

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a XDM 9mm, but I have not bought a holster yet. I just have the one that came with the gear. Now I bought a XD 9mm this weekend to carry, so I am not sure if I am going to keep the XDM. I want to keep it as a shooter, but I am thinking about if I should trade it and get a MP 40. If you find a good holster to carry with, let me know.

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a XDM 9mm, but I have not bought a holster yet. I just have the one that came with the gear. Now I bought a XD 9mm this weekend to carry, so I am not sure if I am going to keep the XDM. I want to keep it as a shooter, but I am thinking about if I should trade it and get a MP 40. If you find a good holster to carry with, let me know.

I also have an XD9. Comparing the two the grip on the XD is a little shorter than the XDm. I seem a little more accurate with the XDm vs my XD. Both are 9mm, but now I'm thinking about getting a XD9SC for carrying and sell the XD. Probably hold on to the XDm for my wife to keep at home.

I also wish they'd make an XDm with a shorter grip. If they did that it would be perfect for me :D

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had planned on ordering a supertuck delux on payday this week for my XD(m). I can let you guys know here in a couple weeks how it is working out.

Think i'll order one today....Was going to go with it vs the comp-tac in the first place, but I heard it wasn't as good. Now I'm thinking I should have went with supertuck first..Hell, if i don't like it I have 2 weeks to send it back :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom