Any Xdm carriers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-Maximus-

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does this holster fit in the small of the back or in the front?

The supertuck wouldn't work for me in the front unless I stood up the entire time I had it there.

I carry at 4 sometimes 5 o'clock. Winter time I always wear a hoodie or a hunting jacket (no print issues). In the summer to carry it I just wear a white undershirt tucked in with a button up shirt on over it.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The supertuck wouldn't work for me in the front unless I stood up the entire time I had it there.

I carry at 4 sometimes 5 o'clock. Winter time I always wear a hoodie or a hunting jacket (no print issues). In the summer to carry it I just wear a white undershirt tucked in with a button up shirt on over it.

Ok. I bought a XDm9 and then bought a XD 9 that I plan on having as a carry gun. If I can find a holster that will carry the XDM good, I might keep it.

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not an XDm, I know, but I have an XD45 "Tactical" in a Crossbreed QuikClip forward of the hip.

He makes a very comfortable holster.

I looked at that one, it just doesn't seem very sturdy..

Ok. I bought a XDm9 and then bought a XD 9 that I plan on having as a carry gun. If I can find a holster that will carry the XDM good, I might keep it.

My MTAC fits both my XD9 and my XDm9. I'm sure the Supertuck is the same.

Dbltap

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Carry mine in a DeSantis owb 3 slot. Holds it nice and tight to my side. Think you'd be hard pressed to find anything that hides that large of a gun any better. I too wish they'd come out with a shorter grip XDM. Shortening the barrel ala the 3.8 doesn't help concealability.

-Maximus-

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Carry mine in a DeSantis owb 3 slot. Holds it nice and tight to my side. Think you'd be hard pressed to find anything that hides that large of a gun any better. I too wish they'd come out with a shorter grip XDM. Shortening the barrel ala the 3.8 doesn't help concealability.

True, but once/if open carry passes..no biggie.:woot:

Dbltap

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
True, but once/if open carry passes..no biggie.:woot:
Think the gov already vetoed it. Even if it passes, NO WAY I'm open carrying. Gives up the tactical advantage of surprise to everyone. I'd MUCH rather be the only one that knows I'm armed. Ask any cop if they'll open carry off duty, bet all the experienced ones won't.

-Maximus-

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Think the gov already vetoed it. Even if it passes, NO WAY I'm open carrying. Gives up the tactical advantage of surprise to everyone. I'd MUCH rather be the only one that knows I'm armed. Ask any cop if they'll open carry off duty, bet all the experienced ones won't.

I would not open carry either (if it passes some day), but I wouldn't care about my XDm grip printing anymore. Compared to now, where I do have to worry about it printing and prevent it from doing so. If I can't keep it from printing, then I grab the M&P compact. If I can't conceal that, I stick the LCP in my pocket.

Latest posts

Top Bottom