Anybody going to brave the weather this weekend?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

two-click

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Planning on going , The weathermen have been wrong so much it might not do anything . I wish I had a job where I could be wrong most of the time and still keep the job . O'well LOL

fishfurlife

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cranes make me soooooooo mad but I love watching those suckers fall. :-)

I have no idea why the split is in there. Feels like a longer season blah blah. I agree with you. Start later and roll straight through. Fronts like what is fixing to roll through make me hate the split even more.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've hunted every day of the gun season so far, have to go back to work for two days, and will finish out the gun season on vacation again. It sucks so far. I could have killed something every day, but so far, I'm blessed with orphan fawns, button bucks, and immature bucks. All of those get a pass.

Is this the first time since 1982 I have to buy store bought hamburger? The drought has been the major issue.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I've hunted every day of the gun season so far, have to go back to work for two days, and will finish out the gun season on vacation again. It sucks so far. I could have killed something every day, but so far, I'm blessed with orphan fawns, button bucks, and immature bucks. All of those get a pass.

Is this the first time since 1982 I have to buy store bought hamburger? The drought has been the major issue.

Are you hunting close to me??? Lol

Devilsbcoach

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My son is having the same experience. It is his first time in all the years that I have taken him hunting that he has not been able to fill his tags almost immediately. To say he is frustrated would be an understatement. Especially since old dad took a heavy ten during MZ season from the very stand that he had hunted from for the entire youth hunt. During rifle season I always let him pick his stand and I sit in another. Opening weekend he chose the "pond" stand, so I sat in the "back" stand. Wouldn't you know it. I harvested a heavy-bodied 8 pt with a very tall and wide set of antlers. He was not happy with me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom