Anybody going to brave the weather this weekend?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Master Carper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's 10:35 am and instead of hunting, I'm sitting here under a highway bridge in 19 freakin degree weather, watching it snow AND I just pulled in my 100th. crappie! The smallest one I kept was 1 lb. 2 oz...

I've heard three wrecks on the bridge above me so far, my minnow bucket keeps freezing over, I have three rosies left, my hands are too cold, feet too, and I'm gonna see if I can get out of here one piece and take my fish and head towards the house. I shoulda went to one of the heated docks instead....

Brrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

becker_atc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Slept in (8 AM), ate breakfast, and took my 45-70 marlin for a walk. Light dusting more or less. No deer tracks or pics on the camera in last 48 hours. Saw some coyote tracks maybe some small bobcat or large feral cat tracks.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
We finally had some luck this morning. Brought home a nice little 8 pointer. This is a buck we would normally let walk, but we're getting close to the end of the season and we needed some meat in the freezer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom