Anybody going to brave the weather this weekend?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShurShot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sat in my blind all morning and saw nothing (I did see a Northern Flicker, pretty cool: http://www.allaboutbirds.org/guide/northern_flicker/id )... pulled my card and came home and saw this. Just ate a big bowl of stew and cornbread... looks like I am headed back out in a few!

159 pics from yesterday. This guy, a smaller buck and a few does.

PRMS0239.jpg

ShurShot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The little buck just came through. I let him go but as he was walking away I noticedhe was carrying his front right leg and wouldn't walk on it. Wondering if I should take him if I get another chance or do you guys think he'll be alright? I didn't see any blood or wound. It did look pretty swollen. maybe broke or something?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

ShurShot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
that's what I figured... thx

A little of topic but when I went home for lunch my house got smacked pretty good by that earthquake! 4.5m in Jones. About 5 miles from my house. That was the biggest one yet!

mikear

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score

A little of topic but when I went home for lunch my house got smacked pretty good by that earthquake! 4.5m in Jones. About 5 miles from my house. That was the biggest one yet!

Hope everything is good at the house. Good luck on tagging that buck. That's a cool picture.

Sticky Stokes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

You live near me ShurShot, I live 8 miles from Jones in S Edmond, that earthquake hammered us too, sounded like a train was running through the house, shook stuff off the walls and mantle. No other damage that I can see, good luck hunting... Hope you get that nice buck.

Latest posts

Top Bottom