Anybody going to brave the weather this weekend?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
i been out sitting odd hrs last 2 days and there is NO movement anymore. Im talking myself out of any being around anyhow-lol

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I thought every OSA member would be at the Super Dave Gun Show in OKC at the fair grounds! That is the time for you to try out your 4WD. Mark's Firearms will be set up there.

Dave should be smarter than to hold a gun show during gun season. I like Dave but he is brain dead on this one.

becker_atc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll give it a whirl....since I'm stuck here at the farm without a ride home (she left sunday cause she had to work...not sure when I'll be picked back up) I wake up get ready and walk out the door to the woods. Got wheels but its one of the farm trucks. In 7 days of hunting mornings and evenings I have seen one deer. Seismograph crews and helicopter was running through our place Friday to Sunday :/ camera had some pics but at night.

DEER 24/7

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I would give almost anything to be able to hunt the next few days when it gets that cold and rut is more or less over bucks will need to feed should be good hunting and I have yet been able to kill one from the couch,go get them guys don't let a little bad weather keep you from going

mikear

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
14° and light snow when I got to the blind. I love the cold and hope these deer are like me. I'd be happy just seeing something at this point. Good luck to everyone!

Latest posts

Top Bottom