anyone else just feel that?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just curious, One report said the quake caused a highway to buckle and a chimney to fall over, What happens to bridges when they get shaken like that? will it damage them enough to make them weak and possibly fall? Just asking.

T Campbell

Marksman
Reaction score
I told my sister on facebook, I wanted a Margarita but my shaker was broke, so I asked God to do me a solid.

Lmao. So i guess the wrong thing to do last night was run outside in my underwear w my g27 tryna find the bastard shakin my house? Lol. Musta been purty big to be felt frm tulsa down to lawton and east out to mcalester.

Copper01

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was pretty wild here at the house. The original quake was only a couple of miles from my parents house. When I called them last night they had a ton of stuff fall and break but they hadn't seen any damage to the house yet. I've been tempted to call them since I got up a couple of hours ago but I won't until a decent weekend hour. One of the after shocks this morning shows up pretty much under their house on the map.

Latest posts

Top Bottom