Anyone have a 30 super carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TSQUARE

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For the last couple of months I’ve been eyeing the Shield Plus in 30 super carry that grab-a-gun had for $299. I finally decided to grab one (picked up a 5” FDE m&p and a shield plus in 9mm too). Anyone here have experience with the 30 super carry round? I’ve watched a lot of videos on it and it’s interesting.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For the last couple of months I’ve been eyeing the Shield Plus in 30 super carry that grab-a-gun had for $299. I finally decided to grab one (picked up a 5” FDE m&p and a shield plus in 9mm too). Anyone here have experience with the 30 super carry round? I’ve watched a lot of videos on it and it’s interesting.
$299? They must be selling them finally. I have been getting adverts with them going for like $259 for months.

I have a few of the 9mm's and are great. Watch for dead front sights if you got the version with night sights. Also watch for walking trigger safety pins walking out. My brother had that problem with his

Latest posts

Top Bottom