Anyone order from F3 Holsters recently?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeffT

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought a holster from him, when I ordered it the time line said 1-3 weeks, I got the holster after almost 5 weeks. That 5 weeks contained a holiday week so it was about what I expected.
It was/is a good quality product, a little late but worth the wait.

Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly, Shoot Well, Leave the Rest to God.

1911master

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I ordered a holster for my PPS from F3 (Chris Edwards) received it just fine. Placed another order for my Glock 17 on July 31, have yet to see anything of it and he won't answer my emails. I will say the website is back up and I would like to give Chris the benefit of the doubt but I am starting to wonder. Tonight I sent another email requesting a refund so I can order from On Your 6.

1911master

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Update, Chris contacted me this morning and is returning my payment for the Glock 17 holster. I am placing my order with On Your 6 for my IWB.

1911master

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, I hate to report this but since last Thursday Chris has tried to send my money back to me via PayPal and for some reason he can't seem to get my right email address, lol. I have lost all hope of seeing my funds but I will not give up. I have been sending an email every 3 hours today but am getting ready to up this to every hour or until he blocks me!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I hate to report this but since last Thursday Chris has tried to send my money back to me via PayPal and for some reason he can't seem to get my right email address, lol. I have lost all hope of seeing my funds but I will not give up. I have been sending an email every 3 hours today but am getting ready to up this to every hour or until he blocks me!

That's just sad. What we have here...is a failure to communicate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom