AR Lower painting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know this isnt politically correct, but this is GAY. Go dryfire a pistol or something if youre that bored.

WTH is your problem? Gay? Really? It's aesthetic. Like 3/4 of the mods most Americans do on their ARs. You don't have to do it. But acting like a tool is right up your alley, apparently. I'll hold the rest of my comments toward you, as they are equally inflammatory and would get me banned. Unlike some people, I enjoy being here, sharing opinions and views and occasionally helping someone out. I'll make sure to remove you from the list, as you wouldn't want help from someone as gay as me.

Was that necessary?

Tools will be tools.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's what i was thinking....would you still do the white base layer?

Depends on what color you're doing it, but in my experience with it, yeah, I'd pretty well do the white underlayer for any other color UNLESS you want it to be a more muted appearance. Then I'd leave it off. If you are wanting it to stand out, as I wanted to on mine, I'd do the white undercoat.

RKM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's what I love about OSA.

Want info about dressing up a lower receiver? We have members who will share their experience and knowledge about it.
Want info about gays? We have at least one member who has experience and knowledge about it.

Gotta love it!

Jedabug92

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Depends on what color you're doing it, but in my experience with it, yeah, I'd pretty well do the white underlayer for any other color UNLESS you want it to be a more muted appearance. Then I'd leave it off. If you are wanting it to stand out, as I wanted to on mine, I'd do the white undercoat.

Muted as in more subtle?

Latest posts

Top Bottom