Ar problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cmcmill

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am the second owner it was originally a gun that came from slide fire but I'm pretty shure it's still the stock buffer tube.I did put a free float hand guard on but that has nothing to do with that end of the gun. I was shooting reloads also.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's a Colt LE6920.Sorry to let you guys down it's not a DPMS or some other $6xx rifle.

I; for one, am devastated. I was so ready to curse the plague that is the 600 dollar AR. It is truly all i live for.

Sometimes a question is just a question. You would not be the first person to get an unstaked receiver extension nut with a Colt. That is why it is important to know what attributes make good ar, and what to look for when buying one.

Pass the popcorn, Hump.

Last edited:

Cmcmill

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol.... I'm a newb and on some other forums I've been on I've seen guys get ripped a new one for buying a cheaper AR. And I'm quite aware some stuff slips through QC. It just kinda freaked me out when the gun jammed and I couldn't break it down due to the buffer piston being pushed into the upper housing. Once I got the round out and the piston pushed back I thought everything was good. Then I pulled back the charging handle and it did the same thing. Took a couple of tries to finally figure out what was goin on haha.

Latest posts

Top Bottom