Ar problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cmcmill

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got a hell of a deal on it. Plus this is my first AR I wanted to buy a good starting platform from the get go. Now that il learning a lot more about the whole AR line of rifles my next one will be a custom build. Already have some good ideas but can't make up my mind on what caliber I want to do.

Cmcmill

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmmmm that the only caliber I haven't had a chance to shoot yet the .300blk. A friend of mine has a POF .308 sbr I got to shoot last weekend holy carp it was love a the first trigger pull super nice rifle but super pricey as well.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The castle nut on my 6920 lower is factory staked. It came with a Magpul end plate with the loose swing swivel on the rail. Is that why?

I dont understand the question. Is what why?
If you are asking if it is staked to prevent the nut from moving and the receiver extension from coming loose, then yes.

Last edited:

Cmcmill

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went shooting last weekend the gun jammed again. Had to bring it home remove the buffer tube and tap the bolt in with a rubber mallet to fully seat the round then had to pull the charging handle back like a mofo to get the round to eject. The I ran about 80 rounds through it pulling the charging handle and a few of the bullets had caught on the feed ramp and nicked a chunk out of the tip of the bullet. Any idea on what would be causing this. Only happened with the reloads none of the store bought stuff did it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom