Are Chrysler Dealers Worse Than Other Brands?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Some dealers are just bad. The only dealer I ever had problems with was Seth Wadley. The car I bought was a good car, but the experience was horrible. I've never met a more inept group of people in my life.

In the last few years I've bought cars at Knippelmier, Bob Moore and Westpointe......and got superb service from all of them.

I made the mistake of pulling into Seth Wadley to look at a used truck. The truck was supposedly sold just before I arrived. I've never seen someone try so hard to sell me a truck I didn't want.

backspur

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had bad experiences with three of the dealers in Tulsa over the last 10 years. I don't think it's me. I have reasonable expectations and avoid drama. This last deal has made me question whether I should start looking for other brands.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know a few people who frequent Frontier Dodge in El Reno. They supposedly have good service, and they would know because their trucks are in the shop more days of the year than they get to drive them.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know a few people who frequent Frontier Dodge in El Reno. They supposedly have good service, and they would know because their trucks are in the shop more days of the year than they get to drive them.
I had an F150 like that. Reason I drive a Toyota now.
It was a dealership warranty issue, not a brand issue.

Latest posts

Top Bottom