Are there any other people interested in a private range?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natgas

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm available if needed; not too experienced but will work hard. I also have a co-worker who is experienced in most everything, electrical, hvac, etc.

cnc monkey

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have found a couple of places that would work for a building. The one that seems like the best deal is off I-40 so that puts it in the middle of OKC. If you are interested in becoming a member please PM me. Like I said before we are looking at having a membership of around $100 per year for unlimited 24 hour 7 days a week being able to shoot. If I can get 20 - 25 people from here and the people I know from outside, we should be able to get started. Just to set everyone's mind at ease all membership money will be put into an account that will be set up to only pay range expenses and all members will be able to see what money comes in and where it goes out. I think that is the only way to keep the club fair. Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.

Tinbender75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would be interested. I do sheet metal for a living (commercial, industrial ductwork), have done tile and finish work, painting and general construction on the side for extra $$$ I can weld too, not the best but good.

cnc monkey

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It looks like we have found a building for the club/range. We will be having a get together next week so people interested in joining can ask any questions and get signed up. Right now the pricing will be $100.00 per year for the first 15 people to join, and it will also lock their renewal in at $100.00 per year. After that we are going to go to $150.00 per year and $150.00 per renewal year. If you have any questions I can answer now just let me know.

penman53

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have found a couple of places that would work for a building. The one that seems like the best deal is off I-40 so that puts it in the middle of OKC. If you are interested in becoming a member please PM me. Like I said before we are looking at having a membership of around $100 per year for unlimited 24 hour 7 days a week being able to shoot. If I can get 20 - 25 people from here and the people I know from outside, we should be able to get started. Just to set everyone's mind at ease all membership money will be put into an account that will be set up to only pay range expenses and all members will be able to see what money comes in and where it goes out. I think that is the only way to keep the club fair. Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.

I would be interested also.

Latest posts

Top Bottom