Arm TSA officers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stan Upchurch

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
BB, I agree. We need to have all citizens serve four years in the military. Both girls and boys.
They would come out more prepared to make "some" decisions in life better.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BB, I agree. We need to have all citizens serve four years in the military. Both girls and boys.

Like the 5 soldiers at Ft. Sill who have been arrested and charged with having sex with 12-16 yo girls.

Worthless, low-life thug will be a thug regardless of joining military, LE, politics, or ditch digger. A POS is a POS.

They will be sent to military prison, should be put in general population and sex offenders wear different color jumpsuits, maybe tattoo a target on their forehead. See 'pedophile' thread. A fitting punishment for their crimes.

nich018

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
TSA Agents targeted??? 1 agent shot in 12 years of agency history. We have a major epidemic here.

Do we need another armed Goobermint agency??

When TSA is controlled at the state level (department of DPS) and they undergo the same background checks and training, then I would agree. Major airports (if not all) already have airport Police, no need for armed TSA unless ALL citizens may be legally licensed and armed at all times. JMHO

I agree one agent killed in 12 years.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Replace them with what? Pinkertons and Wackenhut are both subpar security. Oklahoma may require security guards to have CLEET security licenses, but all that is required is MINIMUM training standards to get a certification.

You do realize that there are a number of larger airports around the US that don't use TSA agents don't you? Very seldom hear complaints about them.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
an agency that shouldn't exist, does nothing to make us safer, and does much to erode our rights, and people want to give them a monopoly on violence?

sure, why not?

Ding ding ding.
Too many federal employees armed already and not enough citizens openly opposing that. Arm the people that frisk you!

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Because conscription is legal right?
Nor is conscription necessary for national defense.
Nor do we want to hand all of our nation's youth over to the State at once. Bad idea. Very bad idea.
If the state of my generation is so bad, it is the parent's fault, and not the role of the government via the military to correct that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom