Assault weapons ban of 2022

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HarryBear

HB
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
6976.jpg.png

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some... Some of our elected representatives...not all. And some of our elected representatives have been voting for something that diminishes our rights, in one form or another, for over 200 years.

That's not a cop out and I'm not defending it...merely a statement to reflect that this isn't something new.

So if calling, writing and voting "ain't gonna do it", what do you suggest? I've asked that before when someone posts similar rhetoric and I've NEVER received an answer.

What do you suggest we do?
I have given an answer in the past. A new revolution. That’s what it will take. I don’t want it because I know how horrible it will be. But this is where we are. Our country has been going down the toilet for decades. We keep re electing the same kind of people. It will never change. The richest people win.

And let me add, the constitution gives us the authority to remove a tyrannical government. Our government IS tyrannical. And just so we are clear, ANYONE that goes against the constitution even one time has broken their SWORN oath to protect and defend it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom