Auger, plunger, or...?? to clear plastic tampon applicator clog

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Match box cars typically necessitate pulling the toilet. I did apartment maintenance pulled a lot of em in the short time I did that.

I have a big 150 pound (pull force) magnet on some fishing line that I use for the same reason. My kid went through a phase where I fished a car out every week.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Three stinking pages and I've yet to see the obvious solution.....

......Tannerite.

Then, should that destroy the toilet, haul out the pieces and tell the wife to go buy a new commode while you sweep up the leftovers.

And, tell her to buy one of those that are taller so one doesn't have to stoop down so far to sit.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Danny, my mother-in-law owns a plumber,heat , and air company. She said your cheapest and first thing to try is go to lowes or Home Depot and get a "closet auger" (red housing with metal cable that goes down the toilet about 5 or so feet). She said there is a good chance that will work. If that doesn't work she said to call Rooter Man in OKC. She would send her guy out but doesn't do the rooter thing.

Best of luck

This!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom