Back and to the left

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Every glock I ever had I had to drift the sight almost all the way to the right. I just put a set of aftermarkets on and I had to put it right square int he middle when I shot it again tonight. It very well may just be your sight picture. But dont be afraid to move the sight over if you start shooting left consistently again.

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Every glock I ever had I had to drift the sight almost all the way to the right. I just put a set of aftermarkets on and I had to put it right square int he middle when I shot it again tonight. It very well may just be your sight picture. But dont be afraid to move the sight over if you start shooting left consistently again.
No offense, but that's about the worst advice you can give.
I've seen maybe 5 Glocks that shot left from the factory. I've seen a whole lot of people who shoot their Glocks to the left.

OP: It could be a few different things. Off the top of my head, trigger control. Many people want to use the gun like a camera. The sights are aligned so they want to take a picture, and end up slapping the trigger. It's a combo of not trusting your sightsite and anticipation of recoil. Take the slack out, focus on the front sight and smoothly press through the wall. There's a good chance you're also milking the grip. By that I mean you're tightening your fingers on your strong hand when you're manipulating the trigger. Dry fires should help.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Low and to the left is usually squeezing the whole hand with the trigger pull. Just low is usually breaking the wrist down or relaxing too soon. This is per Caswell Inter. Corp handgun target analysis chart.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And I said, if your consistently hitting left dont be afraid to adjust your sights. If he then hits where he is aiming does anything else really matter? The point is to hit what your aiming at. Any other gun you adjust your sights to bring your poi to poa. I dont know why people think its against some law of handgun to adjust your sights.

Latest posts

Top Bottom