Back and to the left

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree but it will answer a quick question about the factory sights. Just got carried away a bit.
Your correct. Factory's use a ransom rest to take all the equations out of the picture so they can eliminate the human factor involved in accuracy.
The human factor comes in later.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Owed a few and own a few glocks and (although I think they put crappy sights on a good gun) find mostly the sights are pretty good out of the box. I take mine off and put something better on, when I buy a new one, but for the most part they have a good line and easy to get sight picture.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A bag will not fix a grip free handed. I see where your going, but bag shooting is nothing related to free handed shooting where trigger control and grip control your accuracy.

A bag will tell you if the sights are off because it eliminates most of the human error to a point.

If it shoots well off bags then adjusting the sights is not the answer either. That is the exact sentence I used. Im saying the same thing you are but I think your whole intention in life right now is to argue with everything I say.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A bag will tell you if the sights are off because it eliminates most of the human error to a point.

If it shoots well off bags then adjusting the sights is not the answer either. That is the exact sentence I used. Im saying the same thing you are but I think your whole intention in life right now is to argue with everything I say.
It is now! Thanks for giving me a reason to live and a hobby.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never read Death of a Salesman.
I have a yard to get mowed, yall have a great whats left of a weekend.

And to the OP. If your around Garvin Co. we got the the Pauls Valley gun range all the time. Your more than welcome to join us some time. Try a few things, shoot a few different Glocks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom