Backup carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowboy2000

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm not interested in carrying two guns. I get lazy and carry a sig 232 380 just to get a break. I do believe in carrying all guns in a holster. The idea of fumbling around for your LCP in your pocket sounds like an easy way to shoot yourself! If I do run into a bad guy, I bet he will have his weapon out and one in the chamber. Any gun sitting in my front pocket sounds like bad idea to me. I believe the mot important thing s to have agin and keep it ready to safely in a hoster, not in my pants with keys, change, etc..

S

Siglawmen

I prefer to carry my backup, a 442 smith, in my off hand pocket in a pocket holster. But that's only on duty, off duty it's a spare mag and a k-bar.

juscvin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You might consider something a little smaller than a G27 that's a pretty big gun for ankle carry which is already pretty uncomfortable maybe look at the M&P shield or the Kahr PM 40 or 9 a very similar operation as the G22 but considerably smaller.

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's my sunmertime carry wearing cargo shorts:
Full size 1911 on strong side hip, two spare mags in left pocket or sometimes mag pouch, 5 shot .357 mag snubbie in right front pocket, 5 extra .357 rounds in left cargo pocket.

I probably carry the BUG about 50% of the time. But always carry primary except where legally restricted zones as stated in the SDA.

Latest posts

Top Bottom