Basic reloading "how to" get together

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have a single stage and a progressive in my garage (man cave). I am a loading rookie myself. If people want to do this in my garage we can do it on a Friday night. A few of the FGST come over for a couple of brews and last week we drug out the grill for brats. If we can get someone willing to teach us some stuff my shop is open....

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wanna come! I have logged a chit ton of hours on both progressive and single stage, but always lookin for more tips and pointers.

The strange thing about this thread is, I looked at the original post and ignored (ok, I didnt ignore, I thought we were still in 2009. Had to check the computer calendar to verify) the year and thought it was from 7 hours in the future.

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I wanna come! I have logged a chit ton of hours on both progressive and single stage, but always lookin for more tips and pointers.

The strange thing about this thread is, I looked at the original post and ignored (ok, I didnt ignore, I thought we were still in 2009. Had to check the computer calendar to verify) the year and thought it was from 7 hours in the future.

I did the same thing.... But glad it was lifted from the bowels of thread-dom. We need a few guys to take the education part over (call it realoading 100 and 101) and I will supply the garage and grill. I am happy to host any Friday night (I'm 41 so my garage is my weekend night life)....

Latest posts

Top Bottom