Basic reloading "how to" get together

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang! This is the first I've heard of a reloading class here in Tulsa, and I missed it :scream:

Will there be any additional beginner classes offered?

TurnedTurtle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The class was very informative with lots of question and answer time. It was nice to be able to put hands on some equipment and get an idea of what is involved.

Thanks Tyromeo and SOCOM.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang! This is the first I've heard of a reloading class here in Tulsa, and I missed it :scream:

Will there be any additional beginner classes offered?
If we get interest we would put another one together.

all in all, I think it went pretty well. While I think everyone left with some serious homework to do they at least knew if it was something they thought they were capable of doing. Knew the fundamentals, and had had a good idea of what they needed to buy to get into the hobby the right way for their needs.

I think the next one we do more as a reloading party and allow people to reload and meet. Maybe do it as a lunch with hamburgers (depending on interest of course).

To all those who came out I would like to thank you for coming out. SOCOM and I had a blast sharing with others something we love to do.
Ty-

CBnL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
dang... this one should have been a sticky or something 'cause I totally missed it too...
I would have been willing to do something like brought over my casting pot and molds and done some demos on that... or discussed various things that can bring about inaccuracy in rifle rounds (even though about anything you need to know is covered in Hornady's reloading manuals, I seem to recall)

66Ford

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
jcbarlow,

There maybe another class in the works. Either Tyromeo or I will post it when we are ready.

I wanted to thank Tyromeo and 458 SOCOM for putting on the beginners class last Saturday. I really enjoyed myslf and appriceate the time you guys took to show us the basics! I walked away with a ton of information and I look forward to getting started.

Thanks again!
:clap3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom