Basic reloading "how to" get together

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
we need an OKC group to chime in. most of the few thousand rounds i've done are crude but effective. i'd like to listen and learn someone else's method.

buckeye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm interested. I'll even get my wife to bake up some peanut butter / chocolate chunk / peanut butter chip / maple syrup cookies.

DRSNINER

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am just getting started reloading I would like the chance to talk to a more veteran loader. I have concerns about which type of scale to use etc. If a get together comes about I'm, in just give me a time and place. I am going to load 308.45acp 40S&W and some 9MM for my son.

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I am up for another class if enough people will show up!

I'd help with another class if you want and I'm sure SOCOM could be swayed to help. We had a absolute blast putting on the last one. Let me PM SOCOM and see if he has the time.

Ty-

I would be happy to help in any way I can. I am by no means a "master" at reloading, but I can surely be of some help. I've probably helped twenty or so new reloaders set up their new presses in our shop. It would be interesting to see how everyone does it a little different. A Friday before the third or fourth Saturday would be best for me.

So and Ty can you two do either of these Fridays?

Latest posts

Top Bottom