Batman Premiere: Mass Shooting-Aurora, CO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Obviously UPS is culpable here.

Don't forget the guy who fueled the trucks that transported the ammunition and the oil company that refined the fuel for the trucks.

The A-hole of a police chief is on Fox right now about to cry [honestly, his voice broke and he was on the verge of crying] talking about how hard it has been on his men having had to deal with the trama of this tragedy. Give me a break!!!!!

Sanjuro82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
News is reporting right now that the shooter had recently ordered 3,000 rounds of 5.56, 3,000 rds of .40 cal and 300 rds of 12 ga... apparently over the Internet. Also a number of magazines, including a 100 rd drum for the AR-15 rifle. This is in addition to the 4 weapons in the last 2 months.

Where do these nut jobs get their money... ?

Credit card/s

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
KOPBET said:
For you experts,

how long is a 100 round clip? Just curious.

No expert, but I have seen them on CTD website. Bothe 100 round drum which is bulky, dual drum. And a 100 round long magazine that they describe as double width and about the same size length as standard AR mags.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sad and disgusting. Prayers for the fallen.

Almost as sad is the fact that, before the bodies were even removed from the scene, our 'media' was feasting on Tea Party rumors and clamoring for gun control. All my libtard family on FB is engaging in the same disgusting politi-fest.

Brace for impact.

Latest posts

Top Bottom