Batman Premiere: Mass Shooting-Aurora, CO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay, MSNBC included this item in a news story about James Holmes : "CNN spoke with the CEO of Tacticalgear.com, which said it sold Holmes a Blackhawk Urban Assault vest for $107." I followed the link provided in the news story to the above website, and the vest sells for $106.99. The other thing, it is NOT bulletproof!

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okay, MSNBC included this item in a news story about James Holmes : "CNN spoke with the CEO of Tacticalgear.com, which said it sold Holmes a Blackhawk Urban Assault vest for $107." I followed the link provided in the news story to the above website, and the vest sells for $106.99. The other thing, it is NOT bulletproof!

Question is: Can you add ballistic panels to said vest??

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have been in Denver since Thursday for a family wedding Saturday... The babysitter we had lined up has spent Friday at one of her friends parents house. Because the friend was one of the victims. Still shocking that someone would want to cause so much pain to others..

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife sent this to me from TMZ, so take it for what you will. Sounds plausible though.

Colorado Shooting Suspect James Holmes -- Inmates 'Talking About Killing' Him
Recently released inmates at Arapahoe Detention Center in Colorado are saying the only thing the inmates still inside can talk about ... is killing James Holmes ... this according to a new report.Wayne Medley told the NY Daily News, "All the inmates were talking about killing him. Everyone was looking for an opportunity. It's all they could talk about." The paper says Holmes is in solitary confinement and was placed on suicide watch. Another inmate, Dima Damalov, told the paper that if Holmes was released into the general population he wouldn't "live to see Monday's court appearance." A jail employee said Holmes "hasn't shown any remorse" while an unidentified inmate told the paper, "He was spitting at the door and spitting at the guards. He's spitting at everything. Dude was acting crazy." Holmes is due in court for the first time on Monday. He could face the death penalty if convicted.

Latest posts

Top Bottom