Batman Premiere: Mass Shooting-Aurora, CO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Prayers for those who lost family and friends and for full recovery of those wounded.

I'm just glad that I didn't have to learn how I would react in such a situation.

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
psh, I ordered 5000rnds of 308 and 5000rnds of 762x39 yesterday. Im gonna make some paper targets my beach next thursday.

You sound like a attorney in my area.... he takes a pickup bed load of ammo to the range just to play with his 50 cal machine gun a couple of times a yr. He uses a large grain shovel to pick-up up the empty brass when he is finished.

If the Colo. LEO's are worried about buckets of bullets... they'd pee on themselves if they ever watched Doomsday Preppers... several of the people on the show said they had over 10,000 rounds on hand... and they thought they were under-stocked. That is just a sample of the people out here in middle America. Heck, my local Walmart has been selling AR-15s every week. The store can harldy keep them and the 5.56 /.223 ammo in stock any more... sells out as fast as it comes in most of the time.

OKC03Cobra

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sad and disgusting. Prayers for the fallen.

Almost as sad is the fact that, before the bodies were even removed from the scene, our 'media' was feasting on Tea Party rumors and clamoring for gun control. All my libtard family on FB is engaging in the same disgusting politi-fest.

Brace for impact.

At the end of the day the truth will come out. The shooter is a registered Democrat and rapid 0bama supporter with ties to OWS and the ultra-violent Black Bloc anarchist group. The villain in the movie is portrayed as an OWS type and the left wing internet sites have been fuming for weeks over this. The OWS has been promising that they are going to ramp up the violence this summer. The chickens have come home to roost.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I promised myself I wouldn't post in this thread.
Earlier on, the keyboard ninjas ruled with absolutly no information, and what they would do.
I'm totally speachless on this subject.

oufan24

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was at Walmart in Moore around 7 tonight. News 9 helicopter was hovering above. I assume they were doing some sort of report on Warren theater?

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At the end of the day the truth will come out. The shooter is a registered Democrat and rapid 0bama supporter with ties to OWS and the ultra-violent Black Bloc anarchist group. The villain in the movie is portrayed as an OWS type and the left wing internet sites have been fuming for weeks over this. The OWS has been promising that they are going to ramp up the violence this summer. The chickens have come home to roost.
Yeah right. The anarchists are rigidly hierarchical and maintain strict discipline among their followers. They send out a lot of junk mail. You're a big f*cking help, yourself.

F

fredkrueger

Great. Queue the "ban high-capacity magazines/assault rifles" rhetoric on every news site in 4....3.....2.....1......

Outside of the political ramifications, it's a sad, sad deal for a bunch of families. My thoughts are with them.
Yes this is a very sad deal indeed. And my heart goes out to the victims families. But this is just more ammunition for the anti gun groups. They are going to have a field day with this one. I just wonder if he had anything on his record that should have prevented him from purchasing a firearm? But what these anti gun idiots don't realize is that this is just one incident and that there are over 50 million gun owners. So this is just a small percentage of the whole. But that won't matter to the media.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I never got that one either. It's just "Mental Masturbation" if we talk about guns, preparation, and "what to do in such and such situation". But then the same people tend to be the ones to complain about all the BS threads.

Actually, you're taking what I said and running with it. I said in THIS SCENARIO, at that particular time, with the small amount of knowledge that we had, it's ridiculous to coulda, shoulda, woulda. My comments have little to do with guns and real world preparation in general, nor do I complain about the BS threads.

Latest posts

Top Bottom