Batman Premiere: Mass Shooting-Aurora, CO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
CBS also just quote a Texas politician " you know I actually think the answer to this is more guns. I mean all those people in that theater and no one was carrying?"

Leave it to Texas.

Also appears to have had S&W M&P 15 sport, two Glock fowtays and a mossberg pump 12 ga. But he had bird shot in it, probably saved some lives there. News is going on and on about the high cap mags and similar guns were used at Virgina Tech shooting, Gifford shooting, and now here. What they forgot to mention is these are the same guns police nearly everywhere carry.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
CBS also just quote a Texas politician " you know I actually think the answer to this is more guns. I mean all those people in that theater and no one was carrying?"

Leave it to Texas.

Can't in Enid either, legally. Same with the mall shooting in Omaha, there was a CCW person within range of the shooter, but followed the mall rules against carrying and was unarmed.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, the anti-gun crowd in Congress have started... It is reported that the gunman had 4 weapons...a AR-15, a Remington 870 shotgun & 2- .40 cal Glocks........ Fox News just interviewed Congressman Peter King [R] New York who said he was going to be getting with the President and Justice officials this evening to see how one person could have amassed such a large cache of weapons!!!!!!!!!!!
Sad deal indeed , Prayers are and will be sent.
I told my Wife they would crap on themselves if they came in our house , I can just imagine some of you who Really have weapons.
Except for the Blizzardzilloboat accident

Last edited:

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
News is reporting right now that the shooter had recently ordered 3,000 rounds of 5.56, 3,000 rds of .40 cal and 300 rds of 12 ga... apparently over the Internet. Also a number of magazines, including a 100 rd drum for the AR-15 rifle. This is in addition to the 4 weapons in the last 2 months.

Where do these nut jobs get their money... ?

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
David2012 said:
News is reporting right now that the shooter had recently ordered 3,000 rounds of 5.56, 3,000 rds of .40 cal and 300 rds of 12 ga... apparently over the Internet. Also a number of magazines, including a 100 rd drum for the AR-15 rifle.

If you expect to die or go to prison, just charge it.

Serious though they keep saying there are buckets of ammo in his apt...well I have several buckets of ammo at my house, so what, means nothing, but to these reporters (liberal and conservative) who have never held a gun let alone went to the range, they act like no one would need "buckets" of ammo.. Geesh!

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
News is reporting right now that the shooter had recently ordered 3,000 rounds of 5.56, 3,000 rds of .40 cal and 300 rds of 12 ga... apparently over the Internet. Also a number of magazines, including a 100 rd drum for the AR-15 rifle. This is in addition to the 4 weapons in the last 2 months.

Obviously UPS is culpable here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom