Beef too high in the store?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you need A1 or anything like that on your beef, it ain’t good beef (in my opinion).:anyone:
I personally like it and worchestershire sauce. I'll put A1 on any ones beef they throw down in front of me. And sometimes I even put tabasco sauce on it. :yikes2:
l'll also send back any beef that isn't cooked through. So we just have different opinions on taste.:thumb:

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Our last was a 15 kill fee, damn and I just threw away the receipt. We got a 1/4 beef last year and a full hog, this year half a beef and a full hog, after you eat fresh cut, store bought won’t ever do again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I personally like it and worchestershire sauce. I'll put A1 on any ones beef they throw down in front of me. And sometimes I even put tabasco sauce on it. :yikes2:
l'll also send back any beef that isn't cooked through. So we just have different opinions on taste.:thumb:

Try marinating your steak overnight in Allegro Marinade. It may be sacrilege to some, but it’s damn good. I even do it with Ribeyes and Tenderloins. One comment I had from a friend - “Oh my God, what kind of meat is this”.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Same here. I insist that mine has a warm center...

I also reserve the right to have tomato gravy and/or other sides as desired.
:drunk2:
My Sunday school teacher is also my dog’s vet, and he swears he could almost revive my steaks. They’re not raw, but they still have a little muscle twitch when you poke them with a fork.:thumb:

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My go to Marinade, tried several and this is best.
50/50 soy sauce and wine vinegar, sprinkle with a dash of sugar, use liberal amounts or ground black pepper and garlic powder.
I lay em in a dish, put this on for min 2 hours. A thick steak ill let soak for 4 or 5.
Deer steak that may have a game taste, do 8 hours and no more game taste.
Someone here try it and report back.
I make the best steak many people have had (they say, and all have paid for $100 steak dinners that didnt compare) and its the marinade and hickory pellet flavor of the grill.
I cook to 140 degrees every time also

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I figure if it's my steak, I can put whatever the heck I want on it. If you don't like it, don't eat it.

That might also save you from getting a fork stuck in your hand.

That said, I do agree with the proposition that if your steak needs A1, or any other sauce, it's a bad piece of meat, or poorly cooked. I just put A1 on it because I like it that way.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My Sunday school teacher is also my dog’s vet, and he swears he could almost revive my steaks. They’re not raw, but they still have a little muscle twitch when you poke them with a fork.:thumb:
Barely warm center with a great sear and lots of juices is my way. I've tried even medium and it's no bueno. My wife has to have her fillets almost crispy before eating them.
My dad always said to knock of their horns, wipe their arse, and let's eat.

Latest posts

Top Bottom