Best and cheapest place for CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyberslider

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Look around on here, there is some place that offers classes for like 35 bucks or something. Thread is only a week or so old. 60 bucks is the most they are supposed to charge.

I have a PF9. I don't have a holster yet but I have one on order. It's a Looper brand - OWB. I won't be using it for CC though.

I have a Crossbreed Supertuck on order for the "ham gun" (Springfield XD9 that my wife calls the "Smithfield", which is a brand of ham). It's an IWB. They offer one for the PF9 as well I believe. Many on this forum have high opinions of this holster and, I'm hoping I'm one after I get it.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For your $60 you will also get a free month at our 100 acre range.

Thats what I meant by my comment. I see some places offering it for like $35 but it makes me think for that cheap your only gonna get $35 worth of training in the CCW course. But if you dont mind payin the $60 you can get a very good course at USSA.

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thats what I meant by my comment. I see some places offering it for like $35 but it makes me think for that cheap your only gonna get $35 worth of training in the CCW course. But if you dont mind payin the $60 you can get a very good course at USSA.

Well, there is a group of folks local to Tulsa that go well beyond what's required for the CCW class and only charge $39. Not doubting USSA's class at all. Just because the price is lower on someone else, doesn't make it a lesser class.

Latest posts

Top Bottom