Best BBQ in Okc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MFCEO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, I have lived here for a few years now and I don't have a go to BBQ place. Oklahoma is supposed to be known for their BBQ, so I'm looking for some suggestions. I've had the usual Earls, Rib Crib etc. Looking forward to trying some new places.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those are chains, and not real bbq. Leo's is famous around here. Papa's on 10th and may is good, A lot of people like Jake's, you get a lot for your money, and the sides are good, but not a fan of the bbq.

Peabody

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never been a fan of Leo's. Back in the day when I worked in the hood the BBQ the place at NE 10th and I35 was IMHO the best.

10th and I35. That would be Toms. I wouldnt put it in my best category, but it was good. I like their hot links. They can make beads of sweat roll down your fore head.

Bobs BBQ in Norman was great. Now it's called Sooner Legends. It's supposed to be the same food though. Haven't been there since they changed names a few years ago. They had some of the best fried catfish you will ever eat.

Latest posts

Top Bottom