Best Dang Hot Links

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had some last night- I had 3 (1 of them I ate out at the grill to 'test' and the other 2 at the table), wife had 1, the kid had the other. The wife gave them a 9/10 for flavor and a 12/10 for heat, lolll (shes not a big fan of overly 'spicy' foods but she does like to eat jalapenos). I thought they were pretty tasty and had an ok amount of spice but not over powering at all. The kid liked them too. This morning the morning after burn youknowwhere is about like the morning after a night of eating peppers, uncomfortable but not painful. My nightly large bowl of whole grains cereal late at night before crashing always helps with eliminating things the next morning. Overall decent sausage on par with most of the others I eat but I think I like my fave ECs better tho. I give em a 8/10 on flavor and a 7/10 for heat. 1 carb, 8 g protein, 9g sat fat I think.

BMPregler

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tested the Mountain View hot links and sausage at a steak cook off yesterday. Everyone raved about them and I agree. I think they are some of the best out there. Also won 3rd place for my steak, $500 and a nice plaque.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am having a couple of Braums Hot Links as I type. Pretty good. This is my eat a special treat day, since I am trying to lose some belly!! So I chose Two Hot Links, Dr. Pepper and some Doritos!!

Splurging, as I am going to a AR Shoot up in Arkansas tomorrow!

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I smoked the Braums links along side the Cossyes links Sat. night and I have to say, I favored the braums overall.
Braums had a nicer texture - wife said softer but to me they were juicier with a slight sweet taste and not overly hot. I like hot stuff so either way wont effect me. The Cossy links were much hotter, dry and the overall texture was more course. Less greasy than braums though thats what made them seem dry. I'll try Mountain view next time over the Cossy links. I'll definately be buying some more Braums links. Very good.
Braums on the right Cossys on the left.
[Broken External Image]

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As has been mentioned by others in the thread, you can't talk about eating unless you also talk about shiting which is a totally natural and clean thing to do. The next time you post a picture of your lunch on here, just think about it.

"The more you eat, the more you shi+."

---Woody Guthrie

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I dunno about that: I started this as a serious discussion then others crapped all over it with their talk of shitin and especially in reference to Braums Hot Links in a derogatory way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom