Best Dang Hot Links

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sometimes steak goes with sauce.... I just made some steak and rice with a green curry marinade and a Thai basil glaze. It would not have been as good without the Thai Basil sauce.
img.tapatalk.com_d_14_07_23_u5avu5ap.jpg

Transmitted via Tactical Telecommunications Device

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sometimes steak goes with sauce.... I just made some steak and rice with a green curry marinade and a Thai basil glaze. It would not have been as good without the Thai Basil sauce.

It's a travesty to treat a good steak that way. Thats what hamburger is for.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kraut sucks.

I grew up with my grandpa making it in a stone croc under the house. The stink permeated the house. Can't stand to be where its served to this day.

Yep. Bahahahahahahaha! My Mom made it when I was a kid. I had the coolest bedroom in the house (no ACON). Guess where the crock was stored...

I still eat kraut tho.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Looks awesome; what kind of Thai Basil Sauce? I could eat my weight in Thai food; especially if it has fresh Thai basil and chiles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom