Best James Bond movie...GO!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, this will get varying opinions.

I'm "younger" and grew up with the game, so my vote is Goldeneye.

What's the best James Bond movie in your opinion?
Decided to buy a few DVDs at GoodWill several yeats ago to carry in my motorcoach when traveling. As with most things I get into, I got a tad carried away. Pushing 4000 DVD collection.

Have all the Bond movies. Connery is the only one of any reknown for me. Went back to watch all in order. Was surprised to see all the bloopers, inconsistencies embedded in early movies. 007 holding bad guy with one hand by coat in center of chest, poised to punch with other hand. Camera cuts to different position, hands are reversed, different elevation related to buttons. Bond throws open one of those sloped double cellar doors, bursts out, doors remain oen, runs away. Bad guys hot on his heels, run pass cellar....the doors are closed. One car chase sequence, Bond drives around exact same gravel road turn three times..... And, on and on. I enjoyed trying to spot the bloopers/inconsistencies as much/more than the plot.

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Came across this on eBay, I call BS on Bond only flirting with Moneypenny, go-to bootycall is more like it I'm guessing...

s-l1200.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom