Best restaurant for a date?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ideally she wouldn't even know where your place *is* for a good while amirite?

[Broken External Image]

Age 34? You cooked your now wife a 4-course meal for your first date when you were 14 years old? You are one suave fawker.

[Broken External Image]

You must add 'Deboner' if he is a swave fawker. It is a rule, I think. Swave and Deboner must be used together.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I second the vote for the ranch. Or you could take her to cattlemans or heck even kona ranch (their cocunut butter is bad ace) and don't forget zios if your in the mood for Italian (I like the one on meridian way better than brick town ) but what about the fox and hound pub off the kilpatrick. Just pick something you think she will like and you know you'll like. Good luck.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The food at Old Germany is good but so is the food at the Royal Bavaria. IMO, the beer at Royal Bavaria is miles better so I'd give them the edge on overall experience.

The food at Royal Bavaria is crap. It's just rebadged american dishes under the guise of a Beer Garten. Seriously, I am NEVER eating there again.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, this thread is still living? Awesome. Thanks for all the great suggestions gang. The date went well(last Wednesday, the 9th). I mean really well. I mean the "I had to cook my world famous omelettes for 2 people" kinda well.
(smiley summary-->):fullauto::spaghetti::chat::drink::drunk2::bighug::drunk2::kiss::smash::woot::kiss:

Latest posts

Top Bottom