Best sights for a glock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yellow109r

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok I want to upgrade my sights on my G23 gen4 just wanted to see what you guys think I some of these and where the best place to buy them at also how do you install them?? I know there are a ton of different ones but I don't really know how to choose the right ones

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's going to depend on you, what you like and what you're going to use it for. For me, I like the biggest brightest fiber optic dot out in front that I can find on the gun I use for match shooting. For home defense, I use nights sights that have orange front sight and green rear sights.

As far as where to get them, the internet is the best source you can have.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a set of Trijicon night sights on a G17. I liked them, but they did not seem as bright as the truGlos. I have Trueglo nite sights on my G19. I like them. I had a set of Truglo TFOs on my XD-9 and they were very bright. The only problem I had was that the front sight broke and quit glowing. When they work, they are awsome. I have talked to other people that have the TFOs, and none of them have had any problems. I might have just got a bad set.

F16mickey

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am a fan of the warren tactical sights W/ tritium front sight only.
My eyes tend to get confused with the three dot set up in low light.
I buy mine online and install them myself.

Latest posts

Top Bottom