Best value for AR-15 in OKC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Seriously?????

Is this some NEW POLICY?

I've always been told they won't price match nor will they negotiate their marked price. I've tried to bargain many times with no luck.

I have always said the have good customer service, the gunsmiths are Ok (depending on who you talk with) but their prices SUCK!!!

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I'm not saying they don't hold their value, or that they don't demand more dollars; I'm just saying that the only real reason seems to be "It's a Colt"

...that and, "but, but, THE CHART!"

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not saying they don't hold their value, or that they don't demand more dollars; I'm just saying that the only real reason seems to be "It's a Colt"

...that and, "but, but, THE CHART!"

I know just what you mean. I grew very tired of the whole "chart" stuff and the blah blah blah surrounding ARs and sold mine. Recently I decided to get back into it and decided that if I was going to have one, I would get one that felt "right" to me. I'm the 5,675,497th person on list of people who feels that "my AR is better than your AR" so in other words, you'll never hear me bad mouthing anyone's choice in what they purchase for the AR platform.

J

Jckellison

I've always had really good luck with King's Pro-Shop at Sunnylane and Reno in Del City.

They were always the cheapest when I price checked, plus they were always real nice and junk.

Last time I was there, they had Bushy's for around $600, and the M&P Sporters for about the same.

Latest posts

Top Bottom