Best Zombie movie ever?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not a zombie movie

It is most assuredly a highly debated topic, but there are certainly some zombie elements to the deadites....

deadite: A human, animal, or object that has been possesed by a disembodied Kandarian demon. The inhabited host will display massive abnormalities physically, as well as supernatural abilities such as levitation and voice throwing. They also can infect another host by biting them. To dispose of a deadite one must blow their brains out with a shotgun, or dismember the host's body, always making sure to destroy the brain.

A zombie is generally an undead creature resurrected by witchcraft or magic, and you could argue that demonic possession is witchcraft or magic. The only real difference being that the living can be possessed by deadites.

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
return of the living dead was one of the first zombie movies i ever watched when i was about 7 or 8, so i always like that one. also army of darkness when i was around that age. i like 28 days later and the newer dawn of the dead, but of course zombieland is the best one so far.

Dukester

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It is most assuredly a highly debated topic, but there are certainly some zombie elements to the deadites....

A zombie is generally an undead creature resurrected by witchcraft or magic, and you could argue that demonic possession is witchcraft or magic. The only real difference being that the living can be possessed by deadites.

Deadites are intelligent for one thing. Appearance is the only thing remotely similar thing between those and zombies and then only sometimes. The only movie(s) I can think of that are similar are the REC movies.

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How in the world is BadgeBunny the first one to mention zombie strippers?? Strippers vs. Zombies is an odd but kinda funny movie.
I am a fan of the original night of the living dead and dawn of the dead movies
Shaun of the dead was great.

Latest posts

Top Bottom