Big Boys Gun Range Membership: Need a Shooting Buddy to Split it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
For $180 a year the first year, and $80 a year afterward you get complete access to 4 outdoor pistol bays, 25-35 yds, a 50 yard bay, 100 yard bay, 200/300 yard bay, and a shotgun area at the Ponca City Rifle and Pistol club.
club supplies target stands, clay thrower and steel poppers.
I'm jealous.

Stephen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, if we split the fee and each one of us will get a own membership card and can bring up to one guest with me for free right? And with up to two free targets?
If so, I will split it with you.

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was looking at doing this next year, trying to see If I can scrape together the $250, I'll know by tomorrow, but I'm 90% there

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got a PM earlier from a fellow OSA'er who wants to partner up. After we go sign up and pay for the membership deal, I'll report back to all interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Thansgiving Holiday has kept the two of us from going to actually get the membership so far, but we spoke today and are meeting at Big Boys on Monday to do the paperwork and pay them. I confirmed that the total for the two of us is $500, we each will get a membership card, and each can bring a guest for a year with this deal. I think we also get a free target with each visit. Whoopee but what the hey; it's cool with me. The normal daily range fee is $15 ($12 LEO/MIL) so it won't take long to get our money's worth out of the deal. I plan to drag my gear with me when we go on Monday to sign up and get my first day in by shooting some .22, .380, 9mm, and .45ACP.

Donthavetime

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Thansgiving Holiday has kept the two of us from going to actually get the membership so far, but we spoke today and are meeting at Big Boys on Monday to do the paperwork and pay them. I confirmed that the total for the two of us is $500, we each will get a membership card, and each can bring a guest for a year with this deal. I think we also get a free target with each visit. Whoopee but what the hey; it's cool with me. The normal daily range fee is $15 ($12 LEO/MIL) so it won't take long to get our money's worth out of the deal. I plan to drag my gear with me when we go on Monday to sign up and get my first day in by shooting some .22, .380, 9mm, and .45ACP.

I like to bring up this deal and ask if anyone would want to go in with me and buy the same membership for the coming year. I'm retired so I can meet at Bigboys anytime, Jon

Old rookie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're very fortunate; anywhere around OKC, the rates at Big Boys are better by far, particularly considering condition, equipment, people, and safety awareness.
Guaranteed, if I had my own property and COULD make a range part of it, I'd be on that like stink on a skunk.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You're very fortunate; anywhere around OKC, the rates at Big Boys are better by far, particularly considering condition, equipment, people, and safety awareness.
Guaranteed, if I had my own property and COULD make a range part of it, I'd be on that like stink on a skunk.

Oh yeah, it sure would be nice to have a good outdoor range. Us poor city slobs have to make do. Big Boys is a very nice range though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom