Big bucks of 2009.....Post em up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just got this email from the Payne Co Game Warden and he said this one was shot in Payne Co. He didn't say what the inside spread was but it has got to be a bunch. Shot by a Stillwater Police Officer.
[Broken External Image]
This one was also shot by a Stillwater cop named David Duncan. It is a whopper too.
[Broken External Image]

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just got this email from the Payne Co Game Warden and he said this one was shot in Payne Co. He didn't say what the inside spread was but it has got to be a bunch. Shot by a Stillwater Police Officer.
[Broken External Image]
This one was also shot by a Stillwater cop named David Duncan. It is a whopper too.
[Broken External Image]

Good grief, was the top one shot on public land? I have heard a rumor that large buck with a very wide spread was taken off of public land, I have been trying to track this rumor down to get some facts but so far have failed.

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My Dad shot this one on public land last Sunday morning. It field dressed 138 lbs. and had 12 points (each side has a kicker in the back near where his hands are) I tagged a doe the same morning. Easily one of my favorite hunts with my Dad.

ai261.photobucket.com_albums_ii62_sdsknifeworks_097.jpg

SDS

Awesome, a real trophy is from public land!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
my buddy works at the Perry fire department check in station and this one was checked in by some lucky hunter this morning.......i will get more info from him later......

Holy crap! I'd have spooked him off if I'd seen him in the woods. I'd have to breathe into a paper sack to stop the hyperventilation before shooting.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good grief, was the top one shot on public land? I have heard a rumor that large buck with a very wide spread was taken off of public land, I have been trying to track this rumor down to get some facts but so far have failed.

We don't have any public land in Payne Co that I can think of and the warden's email said it was from this county. It is a beauty. It will be interesting to hear what that spread is.

twocan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I shot this 150 pound 11 point last night. I let the wife hold it cause they look bigger when little people are behind them.
[Broken External Image]

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We don't have any public land in Payne Co that I can think of and the warden's email said it was from this county. It is a beauty. It will be interesting to hear what that spread is.

NO matter, that is one sweet buck....your boy take that .243 out yet?

Latest posts

Top Bottom