Big Gun Show this weekend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If they fix me, I will drive up there, but I doubt they will that quick. I haven't been to the big Tulsa show in several years. I have a 1972 Colt New Frontier in the box that I want to sell, and maybe my 1956 flat gate Ruger, and I know that would be the wise way to go about it, but half a day Saturday just about did me in at the little OKC show. I did get some selling and buying done, but I'm suffering now.

I hope they give me an injection or something. I'd love to go. I have my comfortable shoes ready.

Hell, you live there Poop. No excuse not to go. There are always good deals, and bad deals. The only people that get screwed are the ones who are ignorant, or willingly make a bad deal. Walk around with it. I hardly ever have trouble selling, but I am realistic about my price. A vendor can't pay what it's worth, because he's got to make money. An individual can. Make a sign, and pin in to your shirt. You catch more buyers that way. Some people are afraid to break the ice. I have sold a lot of guns in Tulsa that way.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am going to go walk around mostly to visit with friends from Amarillo, and Sante Fe. I will take a couple of rifles to try and trade for something else. GOOD LUCK to all who go!

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
... and this is the REAL BIG SHOW, not the fake real big show that metcalf puts on lol.

If you have never been to this Gun Show, you NEED to go at least once just to make your chest swell with the pride of all those guns and firearms enthusiasts in one place at one time. I hear liberty bells ring every time I walk into the door. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom