Bill O'reilly

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swapwap

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree. The spin crap is bs. All these commentators would trade their souls for rating regardless of principles.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

JonDough

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"he is a narcissist "

Boy THAT'S an understatement..... Yup he's in it just to hear himself talk anymore. He's got ego issues tht's for sure.

They are ALL getting to be like that.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh now wait. In all due respect, my fellow OSAers, many of you previously thought he hung the moon. He has been praised on here many times, as has Rush, Beck and the rest of the right wing extremist pandering hacks.

Wake up. Those guys do NOT share your values. They do NOT give a **** about anything other than ratings and selling books.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh now wait. In all due respect, my fellow OSAers, many of you previously thought he hung the moon. He has been praised on here many times, as has Rush, Beck and the rest of the right wing extremist pandering hacks.

Wake up. Those guys do NOT share your values. They do NOT give a **** about anything other than ratings and selling books.

I sure as hell wasn't one of them.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Just to be clear, I have never like O'Reilly. Rush was no longer entertaining when he sobered up, and my view of Beck is kinda like my view of you, I like him, even if I don't always agree with him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom